I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award again, twice! Firstly by the lovely DeCasualGirl who writes an amazing and varied blog on music, beauty and fashion. So check her out.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer a set of 10 or 11 questions provided from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers, each with under 200 followers.
- Create your own questions for them to answer.
So here’s my answers to DeCasualGirl’s questions:
- What is the best thing about makeup? My favourite thing about makeup, is creating different looks each day to suit my mood.
- Who is your favourite fictional character? I always loved Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City growing up. Her life in New York looked glamorous and fun and of course I loved her outfits!
- What type of person are you, Red Lips or Bold Eyes? Definitely bold eyes! I find bright lips take too much maintenance.
- If you would like to live in another country, which one would it be? Either Malta or Germany. Malta is English speaking, which is good for me, has great weather and a relaxed lifestyle. I love Germany too, as the cities are smaller and more relaxed and the people are friendly.
- When would you normally put on pastel coloured clothes? During the summer I love bright colours or pastel clothing.
- What is your favourite shade under the red category? I either like bright, vibrant scarlet reds or a blood red shade for a more vampy look.
- Who is your favourite beauty icon? I’ve always loved the classic beauty styles of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
- The most outrageous lip challenge you’ve come across? The Kylie Jenner lip challenge!
- What do you think the world needs most? Peace. There’s too much hate, too many ward and too much negativity.
- Your favourite youtube celebrity till today? I love Leesha who does xsparkage, as she doe brilliant makeup reviews and makeup looks.
My second round of questions comes from Kly Talks, who does lots of amazing beauty reviews, so check her out!
Here’s my answers to Kly Talks questions:
- If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? I would be either a Green sea turtle or a dolphin. Both animals are fairly large, but swim gracefully through the water. As I’m a poor swimmer, it would be nice to swim with ease.
- Flats or heels? Flats all the way! I’m useless at walking in heels.
- Favourite high-end and high street brands? For clothes I love River Island, Miss Selfridge and New Look for high street. I don’t really own any high-end clothes. For beauty, I like L’Oreal, Revlon and Bourjois high street makeup and Urban Decay, Lancome Dior for high-end products.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I used to read beauty and travel blogs on Facebook and loved them, so I decided to start my own blog about things I love.
- One makeup item you could not live without? Either a concealer or a lip balm/lipgloss.
- Tea or coffee? Tea all the way! I don’t drink coffee.
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos, if so where and what? I have a piercing in my nose and belly, as well as five ear piercings. I have eleven tattoos. I have one behind each ear, one is a small heart and one is a flower. I have a cross on my wrist and a flower tattoo on my inner arm. I have three tattoos on my stomach, one is butterflies, one is of flowers and one is a key design. I have a cross on my lower back, a bow tattooed on each hip and a butterfly tattooed on my ankle.
- Favourite clothing brand? I buy most of my clothes from River Island, Miss Selfridge and New Look.
- Your favourite holiday destination? I love Malta. I’ve spent my last two birthdays there, so it holds special memories for me.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time? Well I’ll be almost 37 by then, so hopefully married and owning my own home.
Here’s my set of questions and my nominees underneath:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your current age?
- In which city or town do you live?
- Which current celebrity is your fashion or beauty icon?
- Which high street shops are your favourite?
- Which beauty or makeup item can you not live without?
- What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
- Favourite beauty brand?
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years time?
And here’s my nominees:
- This, Tatt and the Other
- LUXE FASHION AND BEAUTY
- Earth To Emma
- her vagabond life
- Fashion Blog