I was nominated by foreveremilysblog for my first ever Sunshine Blogger Award! So thank you to Emily for the nomination and make sure to check out her fantastic blog.
I want to say apologies for all the links not showing up blue in this post, but if you click on them, they do work.
Here’s the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominated 11 bloggers and make up another 11 questions for them to answer.
So here’s my answers to the questions Emily gave me.
- Do you have any pets? I did growing up, but I don’t at the moment.
- What’s your favourite Disney film? Growing up I always loved Pocahontas, Anastasia and Beauty and the Beast.
- Sun, Snow or Rain? Definitely sun. Summer is my favourite time of year.
- What’s your dream job? I love travel, so to be a travel writer and see the world whilst working.
- Do you have a favourite form of social media? I only use Facebook, so I guess it would be that.
- What’s your all time favourite book? Either Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet or Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Do you have a favourite blogger/youtuber that makes you happy? I love Brooke who does World of Wanderlust, which is a travel blog. I also like Leesha who does xsparkage, as she does great makeup reviews and looks.
- What are your top 3 skincare products? I like The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Eye Cream, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream and the Clarisonic face brush.
- What are 2 things you need in your bag at all times?Probably a lipbalm or lip gloss as I hate dry lips. I also like to have a mirror or mints with me.
- Would you ever create a youtube channel? Yes it’s something I’ve been thinking about lately. so I might start one later in the year.
- Would you ever go Vegan or Vegetarian? I’ve been a vegetarian for around 12 years and I have soya milk, yoghurt and some other products, so I try to limit how much dairy I have. I might go fully vegan in the future, but I do like some cheese, chocolate and cake, so it might be a challenge.
Here’s my 11 nominees and my question for you:
- What is your current age?
- What job do you do/or what are you currently studying?
- What makes you feel happier on a bad day?
- What are your top 3 skincare products?
- What 3 things do you need in your bag at all times?
- What three releases are you most excited about this year (Can be films, makeup, etc)?
- What song is your happy song?
- Would you ever go vegetarian or vegan?
- What has been your highlight or best moment in the past month?
- Name one thing you’ve eaten today?
- Do you have any tattoos and piercings? If so what do you have?
Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page A Beautiful Thing.