I’ve been nominated for this award by the lovely This, Tatt and the Other. I love her blog, especially reading about her recent trip to France, so check her out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Give 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger who tagged you asked.
- Make 11 questions for the bloggers you tag.
- Tag other bloggers.
So here’s 11 facts about me!
- I was born in August, so I’m a Leo.
- I’m allergic to everything, nuts, cats, dogs, grass, pollen. The list is endless.
- I don’t drink coffee, but I am addicted to drinking Pepsi Max for my caffeine fix.
- I haven’t eaten meat in over 12 years.
- I have one younger brother.
- I was born in London and still live in the same area.
- I graduated from university in 2011.
- I’ve visited 9 countries, including the UK where I live.
- I’ve been in my current job for two years.
- I can only speak one language.
- I’m 5ft 5 1/2 inches in height.
Here are the 11 questions This, Tatt and the Other gave me to answer.
1. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? It would be this edible tree bark my aunt used to buy from farm shops. It tasted like liquorice which I hate the taste of.
2. What is the top destination on your bucket list? There are so many places I’d love to visit, that it’s hard to narrow it down to one. I’d love to do an African safari, taking in a few different countries and safari parks.
3. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Yes I have multiples piercings in both my ears, as well as one in my nose and stomach. I have 11 tattoos.
4. What’s your earliest childhood memory? I remember playing outside on my bike, with a balloon tied to my handlebars.
5. What’s your dream job? Anything that involves travel and that would allow me to see new places.
6. What’s your biggest regret in life so far? There’s been several, such as not spending as much time with loved ones while I could being one. I try not to dwell on things that can’t be changed though.
7. Who would you like to meet-dead or alive? I’ve always loved Audrey Hepburn. I find her elegant, graceful and I admire all the charity work she did in her later years.
8. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be? I’d either have perfectly clear skin or my eyebrows would be better, so I wouldn’t have to draw them on.
9. Have you ever fallen over in public? Oh yes!
10. Do you have a celebrity crush, and who are they? I don’t, but I do admire some celebrities style. Olivia Palermo is one such celebrity I think always looks elegant and stylish.
11. What’s your favourite film? The two I’ve always liked are Titanic and Ghost.
Here’s my questions!
- What is your current job title/or what are you studying?
- What date is your birthday?
- What is your relationship status?
- Do you have any holidays or trips planned for this year?
- Out of any holidays you’ve been on, which one did you enjoy most? And why?
- What is your favourite film?
- List your three favourite foods?
- What one food do you dislike?
- What are you most looking forward to this year?
- What is your favourite beauty or makeup item at the moment?
- If you could have one wish granted for anything you want, what would it be?
My nominees are:
- Alice’s Wonderland
- Gwawr Lloyd Jones
- Green lights ahead
- LUXE FASHION AND BEAUTY
- Claudia Marie
Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page.