Thank you to the lovely Jadeyrae for nominating me to do this fun award. I love all her beauty reviews, so check out her blog!
The rules for this tag are simple. List 5 things that make you happy, 5 songs that make you happy and then nominate 5 bloggers to complete this tag.
5 things that make me happy are:
- My boyfriend and my family-Without my loved ones, my life would definitely be a lot less happy. Spending time with my family and partner is one of the most important things for me.
- Travel and holidays-Out of all the things I do in a year, holidays and travelling are what stands out to me the most. I love exploring new places, whether it’s in the UK where I live or a different country. Holidays make me very happy indeed.
- Reading-My parents gave the nickname ‘bookworm’ from when I was a child, as I love to read. I sadly don’t get much time to read books, but I do read women’s magazines and travel ones on a daily basis.
- Shopping-One of my favourite past times is shopping. I love having new clothes and beauty bits to use and experiment with.
- Pepsi Max-I don’t drink coffee or anything like that, so I need Pepsi Max for my caffeine fix. I’m pretty groggy and grumpy if I don’t have this to perk me up, so Pepsi definitely makes me happy.
5 songs that make me happy
- Coldplay-Sky Full of Stars. I remember first really liking this song a couple of years ago, when I was on holiday in the UK. It came on in the car as we drove to the beach and it felt summery and upbeat. We had the beach to ourselves, so we were singing this song at the top of our voices.
- Coldplay-Hymn for the Weekend. Another Coldplay song! This song had been around for a while before I randomly heard it playing and couldn’t get it out of my head. Again, this feels summery, upbeat and I love that they filmed the video in India.
- Nico & Vinz-Am I Wrong. This is another song that makes me think of summer and far flung destinations. The video was filmed in Africa to show the country in a more positive light and to show off it’s beauty. I love the African feel to the song.
- The Libertines-Gunga Din. My boyfriend is a huge fan of The Libertines, and as he listens to them loads, I’ve grown to like them. This song came out last year and I remember us being away for my birthday, singing along to this in our hotel room.
- John Legend-All of Me. This is the only non-upbeat song on this list. Me and my partner first heard this song on the way home from a romantic Valentines break and loved this song straight away, as it’s beautiful.
So that’s what makes me happy. Here’s my nominees to do The Happiness Tag.
- Chanelle Hayley
- This, Tatt and the Other
Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page.