I want to thank funhouse vision for nominating me to do this award. I love how varied her blog is from fashion and beauty to music. So check her blog out!
I’ve been trying to catch up on all the award nominations lately, so apologies if I haven’t done them all, but I’m grateful for the nominations and enjoy doing them.
The award rules:
- Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger that nominated you.
- List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc).
- Try not to use negative comparisons.
- Nominate ten other blogs and link the nominees in your post.
Seven things I love about myself:
- Getting my degree. I studied and worked hard for four years at university, so getting my degree was a proud moment for me.
- Being elected. For my current job I had to stand to be elected as I work in politics. I had my own election and it was a very proud moment to win after all the hard work I put in. It was a once in a lifetime experience and opportunity and I’m proud of what I achieved.
- Being passionate. I’m passionate about a lot of things that interest me, whether it’s politics, the welfare of animals and our planet, fashion, beauty, travel and books. I’m passionate about a lot of things and I like that trait about myself.
- Being a tolerant and accepting person. I’m a very accepting person that appreciates we’re all different and unique. I appreciate and am fascinated by all cultures, religions and backgrounds, as there’s so much to learn from each other.
- Starting my blog. I’d thought about starting my own blog for a while and I’m glad I did, as I enjoy writing and expressing my creative side. I also really enjoy interacting with other bloggers. So I’m proud I started my blog and have stayed committed to it.
- Being kind. I’m a kind person who tries to encourage and build others up with positive words and comments.
- Being gentle and loving. My loved ones know they mean everything to me and I will always do whatever I can for them. I may not have all the riches in the world, but I can shower people with love, which is much more important.
Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page to see more from me.