I haven’t done a blog award in quite some time, so I really enjoyed writing this post. Thank you to Ankhor You for nominating me and go check out this lovely girl’s blog!
1. The most important question: How do you take your coffee (Or tea)?
I’m not a coffee drinker, but I want to like it! I usually drink herbal teas, but my favourite is green tea with lemon.
2. What are you most excited about this Summer?
Summer is my favourite time of year, as I love the simple things like just being able to sit outside and it staying dark until late. Also my birthday is in August and I usually go away in the summer, so I look forward to fun days out and hopefully a trip away.
3. How did you pick your blog name?
I asked for any suggestions on Facebook and someone jokingly called me ‘a beautiful thing’. I decided to use the name, as I write about beautiful things that I love and enjoy like travel, beauty and more.
4. What is a television show you are currently obsessed with?
I don’t watch much TV, but I love Versailles! It’s the second series and I’m enjoying it just as much as the first.
5. Lipstick or lip gloss (or none)?
I wear both, but I definitely reach for my lip glosses more.
6. What is one place you would sell your soul to visit or go back to?
I’ve loved everywhere I’ve travelled so far, so I’d like to go back to every single place. Some of the places I want to go are the Maldives, on an African safari and to backpack around Asia.
7. What is a fashion trend you are obsessed with this season?
I love all things gingham! I’ve seen so many gorgeous gingham tops and dresses, that I need to hit the shops pronto!
8. What is your song for summer?
Two of Coldplay’s songs remind me of summer. I love A Sky Full of Stars and Hymn for the Weekend.
9. What is one thing that always makes you smile?
My partner, family and of course, travel!
10. Morning or evening person?
Definitely evening. Whilst I’m getting a bit better with mornings, I’m more of an evening/night owl.
11. What is your favourite sport to watch or play? (And yes, shopping does count)
Shopping is definitely a favourite sport. I enjoy watching Boxing and I prefer gentle exercise/sports such as Yoga to actually do.
If anyone else is interested in doing this award, I’d love to see you answer the same questions and tag me if you do.